Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Horrible Dream

It was really a horrible experience that the dream even made me sweat. I really hope that I won’t dream that dream like this again.

The sky was dark black without stars. There was only faint light shining because of the street lamps. Silence shut down everywhere and there wasn’t any sound all around. It seemed like there was a housing area. I saw myself jumped down from the red roof of one house and started running after landing. At the same time, I saw a man who wore dark blue coat and jeans also jumped down and ran after me. It was really strange. I just ran without stopping, and the man kept running, too. The scenery turned to a factory beside the road. The man was gone and there was only me. But I still looked worried. I walked into the factory, hid behind a machine, held my breath and hoped that he would give up finding me. But I was wrong. The man also walked in, but strangely, he had no footfall. Suddenly, I fell there was something touching my shoulder. It was a gun. I looked at the person who held the gun. It was the man! The man looked at me without any facial expression. “Bumb!” The man shot the bullet into my shoulder and I could see him smile at me. It was so hurt and I woke up at the time. Sure, it was a dream.

I felt so real and the image was still in my brain as if it really happened. The dream was so terrible and I hoped that I won’t have this kind of experience anymore. I sincerely hope that my dreams are full of happiness and delight but violence and terror.

No comments: