Sunday, December 7, 2008

A trip to Kaohsiung

After class, I speedly rushed to the Taoyuan high-speed railway station. It was an excited trip that I have never been to such a far place by myself. The traveling time from Taoyuan to Kaoshung took me about one and a half hour. When I arrived at the station, Monica was there already there. Then we went to the nightmarket and had some snack, then turn back to school. Though the school was quite small, KMU was more convenient than CGU. Amazingly, since you walk out to the school, there was a Carrefour just in front of you!
It seemed crazy that we stayed up and chatted all night. Then, the second day, we went to some spots and have seafood for lunch and dinner. At night, we went to the nightmarket again, but not the same one. Then we went to see another senior high school classmate’s volley ball race. It was really a good experience to a far place.

No comments: